Hallucinations are the psychological cognitive processes which may include :
1. Feeling of crawling sensations on skin.
2. Seeing those objects or patterns which are not there.
3. Hearing voices but in real no one spoken.
4. Feeling different smells and tastes when they are not real.
Sleep deprivation hallucinations is also a type of this psychological disorder, There are different types of recreational drugs, in which some drugs include LSD and other strong types of marijuana can cause hallucinations. In other cases, hallucinations can be normal, For instance, getting or hearing the voice of someone, or briefly seeing and sometimes grieving process like a died loved one.
Hallucinations Causes :
1. High and high fever.
4. Sensory problem like deafness and blindness.
5. Dementia and delirium.
6. Use of cocaine
7. Brain cancers.
8. Post-traumatic stress disorder.
Hallucinations Diagnosis :
1. A person who is hallucinating looks more nervous, another prospective of a person being paranoid is also seen and he/she also looks frightened, these types of people should not be left alone, because they can met with any type of accident or can harm themselves.
2. He/She may harm others as well.
3. He may love to be alone and talk by himself ( like a mad person does).
4. He may be mentally disturbed and can easily cause severe injuries to himself.
Treatment Of Hallucinations :
A consultant or a medical expert will counsel the patient by asking several questions and by providing treatment according to those answers they may be :
1. How long have you been having hallucinations?
2. What causes you to harm others?
3. Why are you tensed?
4. Do you counter hallucinations before or after sleep?
5. Are you having fever?
6. Has there been a recent death or other emotional event?
7. Do you use drugs in irregular proportion?
Doctors may ask frequent questions like the above ones and will treat the patient according to the answers and can handle the patient easily after taking this questionnaire.