Causes of Wrinkles:
* The main cause is the age factor and majority of people get wrinkles on skin when they cross 60-65 years of age.
* Smoking is another cause of having wrinkles on skin.
* Taking enough sun bath can also cause it.
* Drinking less amount of water.
* People who works in sun exposure areas like golf course, grounds often get wrinkles.
How to prevent Wrinkles:
One should follow these steps in order to stay away with it.
* One should use full sleeves shirts, hats or caps and other necessary dress which can prevent from direct sun light.
* Quit smoking as it is cause of dozens of other dangerous diseases as well.
* Drink enough water so that your skin does not get dry and can dehydration.
The wrinkles treatment include some creams and medicines, you cannot say that you can 100% get rid of these wrinkles but some.