Some of the summer induced infections are mentioned below:
Primarily occurs due to prolonged exposure to the sun and lack of fluids.
Symptoms of Heart Stroke:
1. Heavy sweating.
2. Muscles cramps.
Prevention of Heart Stroke:
Drinking plenty of water and fluids is the only prevention from this stroke.
Treatment of Heart Stroke:
Drink water and oral rehydration salts (ORS) to rehydrate the body if symptoms persists consult a doctor.
Its also a sign of cholera and gastroenteritis.it usually occurs due to a bacterial infection In adults and the rotavirus in children.
Symptoms of Diarrhoea:
2. Running stomach.
Prevention of Diarrhoea:
1. Avoid eating unhygienic foods and left overs.
2. Be cautious when eating food that spoils easily on heat.
3. Always drink boiled/treated/bottled water.
4. Rotavirus vaccination is available for children.
Treatment of Diarrhoea:
1. Drink loads and loads of water.
2. Water which contains salts and minerals.
Malaria and Dengue Fever:
Caused by mosquito bites, these are very serious diseases especially if not treated immediately.
Symptoms of Malaria and Dengue Fever:
3. Loss if appetite.
Prevention of Malaria and Dengue Fever:
1. Use of mosquito repellents and coils
2. Ensure that all doors and windows in your house have screens to prevent the entry of mosquito.
Treatment of Malaria and Dengue Fever:
If you are suffering from the above symptoms consult a doctor immediately.
Caused by bacteria this is also a very serious disease if not treated immediately.
Symptoms of Typhoid:
1. High grade fever
2. Extreme weakness
3. Stomach and headaches
4. Loss of appetite
Preventions of Typhoid:
2. Drinking boiled water
3. Avoid unhygienic foods
4. Use contaminated water while cooking
Treatment of Typhoid:
1. Proper rest
2. For a month, proper diet plan.