Following are the most deadly diseases which killed millions of people throughout the world in the past and some of them are also present today.
1. Small Pox : This disease is considered as the most deadly diseases in the 19th and 20th Century, more than 5 Billion people have lost their lives due to this virus, Variola major or Variola minor virus were the two main cause of this infectious disease.
2. Malaria : It is the second largest deadly disease, and the main point is that it is also causing more casualties today in the parts of Africa, it has killed around 80 Million people worldwide.
3. Heart Disease : Heart attack ranks third in the most deadly diseases table, you can imagine this disease that every minute a person dies from Heart Attack.
4. Measles : This disease is caused by the respiration and a person not having this disease can get if his room mate has. More than 6 Billion people have dies through this disease from the past 175 years.
5. Tuberculosis : It has claimed more than 40 Million people worldwide and it is present today also, it attacks the lungs of human body. It ranks 5th in our deadly disease rankings.