Rosacea is another disease of skin which causes redness and pimples on the body of human being and specially it appears on forehead , cheeks, chin, and nose parts. This redness can frequently appear or suddenly disappear. Specialists also call rosacea as "adult acne" because rosacea may cause outbreaks which looks same like acne.
It can be embarrassing sometimes or in the case it is untreated than it will get worst and worst day by day.
1. Its main causes are unknown up till now.
2. It may be genetically.
3. Those people who are infected by complexion are seem to be more are seem to be more infected by rosacea.
4. Rosacea often happens when something causes the blood vessels in the face to expand, which causes redness on face.
Symptoms of Rosacea:
1. The red veins which are present on the skin of a person are clearly seen like the web of a spider.
2. Flushed face.
3. Feeling hot or burning on the skin.
5. Itching or sensations on the skin whenever victim apply creams, lotions or medicines.
Treatment of Rosacea:
1. Antibiotics may help.
2. Antibiotic creams are also advised by experts.
3. Surgery may help.
4. Some creams or soaps may be advised by the experts.
5. No one should use severly hot water on body it will result in dryness and can get effected by rosacea.