Meningitis is also a very bad and disturbing disease, mostly it is caused by the viruses or some type of bacteria's but some people may be caused by the certain medications and illnesses which are caused due to some other problems, there are two types of meningitis,
2. Bacterial meningitis
Bacterial meningitis is rare but it is life threatening if it is not treated well and on time. Whereas Viral meningitis is relatively common and far less serious it often remains undiagnosed because it is similar to the common flu.
If vaccinations are being given on time the meningitis can be treated successfully.
Causes of Meningitis:
1. They are linked with routine illnesses which is caused by any ordinary work.
2. Bacteria and viruses which spoils the skin and other systems of body.
3. It may cause head trauma or other types of local infections in a persons body.
Symptoms of Meningitis:
4. Stiff neck.
6. Skin rashes.
10. Eye sensitivity.
Treatment of Meningitis:
1. One should see doctor if any of the symptoms found which are given above.
2. The patients should be kept is hospital in order to get proper treatment on time.
3. Intravenous (IV) antibiotics are really helpful in treating this disease.
4. Some diseases and conditions like sweating, fever and vomiting can play a vital role in reducing inflammation of the meninges which totally depends upon meningitis's level.